Regional Sales Executive (Multiple Territories – Remote)
Does your current company inspire you to build, grow, and innovate? Is your passion for making lasting and meaningful change being realized?
The tremendous growth in our business and increasing demand for our services means we are expanding our team in exciting ways. We have the heart of a startup and the backing of an industry leader. This means a unique career opportunity for low-ego professionals looking for a people-first, culture rich work family with which to change the world.
Centro Benefits Research is a wholly owned subsidiary of OneDigital and leverages OneDigital’s talent acquisition systems. As such, application correspondence may refer to OneDigital.
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities via strategic brokerage relationships and closing sales to achieve aggressive sales goals. The Regional Sales Executive works closely with and in partnership with Brokers and Brokerage Firms. This is an executive sales position that requires strategic thinking. Key requirements of the job are well established and expansive relationships across a broad cross section of brokers, as well as effective communication, listening, and strategic selling skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, prospects and closes new business via existing relationships, referrals, networking sources, and organic prospecting
- Works closely with sales leadership team to strategically nurture and cultivate prospects
- Closes sales and meets or exceeds aggressive annual revenue goals
- Builds rapport and business relationships quickly and effectively via face-to-face and phone, social media, blogs, and other thought leadership opportunities
- Educates prospects on business trends, compliance, and product evolution
- Manages sales pipeline and sales activities via company database (Microsoft CRM)
- Conduct regular stewardship meetings with broker partners
- Establishes carrier relationships
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Must possess the ability to forecast opportunities and penetrate new business on a daily basis
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the company’s value proposition and capabilities
- Have a great attitude, strong work ethic, be ethical, and punctual
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess highly effective consultative selling skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task prioritize and achieve sales objectives
- Strong Negotiation Skills
Education, Training, and Experience:
- 10+ years’ Group sales experience preferred; 7+ years’, required
- Top 20% in prior sales organization, Top 10% preferred among national ancillary carriers
- Extensive knowledge of ancillary benefits products, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Insurance License Required
Centro Benefits Research is an employee benefits service organization providing research, analysis, and process facilitation for employee benefits consultants and insurance carriers. Insurance is complicated and often painful for those who deal with processes that have not kept pace with advancements in digital technology. Our mission at Centro is to bring modern technology to a legacy insurance process and help all stakeholders in the system work more efficiently. The greater purpose? Bringing a modern customer experience and peace of mind to millions of working Americans who depend on their financial protection through health insurance and employee benefits at work.
In February 2020 our small team joined OneDigital, the nation’s leading health, retirement/wealth, and HR advisory firms focused on empowering business growth for employers of all sizes. This move to join OneDigital will help us realize the full potential of our mission, and our near-term vision to stand up a ground-breaking digital platform that helps reimagine how employee benefits are managed. The work we are involved in right now will effectively modernize and digitize the entire benefits experience in the way that today’s consumer expects.